1. The Holy Bible is the fully inspired Word of God. It is the only infallible, sufficient and authoritative rule of faith and practice.
2. In one God, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, death, resurrection and return. He is the only savior of mankind.
4. Salvation is only found through faith in Jesus and through His grace.
5. In the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and, through this indwelling, the ability to live a Godly life and witness unto Christ.
6. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost.
7. In spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, who comprise the Church, the Body of Christ.
In light of these beliefs and the example provided by Jesus Christ, Heartland Community Church desires to go beyond Sunday morning services and affect the lives of everyone the Lord has placed within its reach. The Church’s burden is to touch the souls of those within its community, both Christians and non-Christians, and to become a welcoming, safe place for all who are hurting.
Because of the desire to have an impact on the world with the love and healing of Jesus, we have programs designed to equip men and women for further outreach to non-believers throughout their community. For more information about these programs visit hlandrecovery.org. For more about the Heartland Community visit heartlandmissouri.com.