This weekend, May 31st, we plan to do our Sunday 10:00am service in person, keeping it at about an hour long. We will also continue to offer livestream services for those who are unable to attend.
As a way to look out for the welfare of every member, please be aware of the following guidelines we’ve put in place for meeting corporately:
- If you are at-risk, we encourage you not attend in-person and continue connecting online.
- If have symptoms of illness, stay home and connect online. (Taking your temperature at home is a good idea.)
- No children’s services or facilities will be offered at this time.
- Ushers will be directing seating, and we ask that you maintain social distancing when possible, sitting with those currently under your own roof.
- Given the debate about the science around gatherings of this type which include singing, we are encouraging (but not requiring) masks. Those working directly with people (ushers, greeters, security, etc.) will be wearing a mask while volunteering.
- Please avoid physical contact, even though it will be difficult! That means maintaining 6′ distance — no shaking hands, no hugs or fist bumps. 😉
- The church building will be sanitized, and we will have hand sanitizer available.
I look forward to seeing many of you in person on Sunday, and connecting with you throughout the week during morning devotions. May God continue to watch over you and yours as we walk together as members of the Body of Christ.